Monday, August 27, 2007

Kuching To Miri

Wow!... Time really flies by. Its been exactly 1 month since I left Kuching to pursue my studies in Curtin, Miri. First of all, i would really like to thank all my friends in Kuching who supported me all this while (especially Keith who has been one of my bestest friends in my life, make sure u guys take good care of him while I'm gone ;-) ). Currently I'm living at Curtin Villa, Desa Senadin which is a new area located close to Curtin University and far off town. This area is infested with MOSQUITOES i tell you. So, I would strongly recommend anyone who comes here to bring a box of mosquito repellent. Unlike someone "Avery Wee Chee Sin" who comfortably left out a WARNING! for me to get some mosquito repellent. Ok, so studying in Curtin is like studying in Jurassic Park. We heard that Curtin is huge and all that but the truth is Curtin is full of trees and plants. You get to see flowers, plants, lakes, more plants and more flowers everywhere. Not forgetting the insects too. Super irritating. Facilities wise, Curtin has nice lab equipments, stores, bookshop, cafeteria, football fields, basketball court, a lecture theater, plenty of computer labs and classrooms. Now they are beginning phase 2 of Curtin which includes new facilities that I'm not sure of yet. Funny thing is, I came here for Chemical Engineering because Swinburne does'nt have the course and over here in Curtin there is no Mechatronics. Everyday I have to catch the campus's shuttle bus to school, then study in school, come back to hostel, do laundry, play basketball in school or a park near by, eat, and sleep. Its like using time to the fullest. I'm having a holiday now for a week so I just figured to blog bout somethin. If I get any photos of Curtin I would post it up ASAP .Until next time, take care.

6 comments:

JuDiEtH said...

Miss you la Joe...finally posted something...Dun worry...wil not bully Keith..Hows life?take k well..all the best!!Bless you...

MAMAMIA said...

WOI HEY HEY WOI WOI!

jonathan goh!

well u take care of urself there too. i cant explain what exactly im feeling after reading this,but i trust that you know.hmmm.time sure passes by quickly! im living like a living dead body now. i dont feel anything at all anymore(numb).wake up in the morning, go to school, eat, study for hours in school, eat somemore, come home and go to bed. And the day repeats itself with nothing more than ordinary. of cos you have to include all those moments i left out like shitting in the toilet, brush teeth and mandi."Jangan Pandang belakang".

people handle separations in different ways they can. judieth cries because her childhood friend by the name of samuel wong will be has left to moscow russia to study medicine. she cries. some people pretend that they are okay. and they pretend. but we all know it is something EVERYONE have to go through. its common. and its normal to be sad about it. but for me, ill prefer to take my time crossing over that bridge, just incase ill ever forget how it feels."Eating panadol!"

i got my hair cut(partially shaved), to remind me of how national service life was, but it did no good. wanted to organize badminton, basket ball and futsal. then i suddenly remember. haha! ee sing went to taylor's in KL already. so i guess ill let my basketball grow green fungus all over it by itself."dengan kuasa bulan, datang lah!"

okay i could go on and on and on saying things that doesnt matter or make sense because it is joe im talking to here. but at least i should give you a break.ahaha! right. so this is also where i say, "all the best joe, god bless and good luck" and "until then,take care". By that i mean it!

listen to this song!
(turn up radio)
i wake it was seven
i wait until eleven just to figure out that no one would call
i think ive got alot of friend but i dont hear from them
what i another night all alone

i heard your doing okay
but i want u to know
im a dick
i am really a dick

long live SP!

JuDiEtH said...

keith...

u really make me cry by reading this...dun numb urself like tat...i knw its suffering and sad..jux come and share wif me..i wil walk wif u through those years..we are frens...i knw hw u feel..dun 4ce urself..

Joe...
u must really take k wel...we all luv u and k for u...really miss ur presence here..

Blank said...

ya we wont bully keith..we kill him..
rite seriously..how can u say dat bout me jo..i gave u so many warnings..i even faxed u the warnings..i did tell u bout dat pontianak in ur area rite..bila lagi wan to balik kuching..u balik kuching then bring me jalan2 la..introduce me to this new city ok?..bah bah chow..enjoy ur ass there

Blank said...

oh by the way jo, i know you miss me..you miss me intercepting all those basketballs for you when were playing in the same team..i know you miss looking at my ass and talking to me..but please ok jo..im a male, 18, single, kuching..im a womanlover..i cannot go wit you okie?..im ur best fren..don forget that..chow

Eric said...

aiseh.. u make me looked so un-independent.. haha..